If you would like to write for the Workflow Blog please contact us here and provide the following:
- An outline of what you want to write about
- Links to your previously published work
- Disclosure of any commercial relationships relevant to the proposed topic
Before contacting us please take note of the following editorial guidelines for contributors:
- Articles must be no less than 1000 words.
- Articles must be accompanied by atleast one featured image. Multiple images, infographics and related video are also encouraged.
- Articles must be 100% new and unique, and wpworkflow.org must have exclusive publishing rights in perpetuity. We run regular copyscape checks and will remove content if necessary.
- Article content must be well researched, organized and include a table of contents.
- Articles must be written to a high standard, with correct grammar and spelling. We will not publish content that is poorly written, and we reserve the right to sub-edit as required.
- Links to relevant sources and resources are encouraged, but links included for purely commercial reasons are not permitted. If you are not sure please ask first.